Ancients
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the Ancients: LeopardClan, LionClan, TigerClan, or the ancient Tribe of Rushing Water! Even BloodClan!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherrytree Training

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherrytree
Admin
Cherrytree

Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:18 am

Cherrytree followed Boneshatter into the water. The water felt cold against her fur. She swiftly moved her legs back and forth creating push against the water causing her to start moving forward.She was swimming!
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

"Very good, now I want you to practice fishing or swimming while I take out the Tribe scum behind me." she said, smiling evil-like. She ran behind her, and pounced on Blitzstar.
Back to top Go down
https://ancientclansntribe.forumotion.net
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Blitzstar spinned on his head kicking back Boneshatter.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:15 am

Boneshatter landed on her back, but quickly recovered and charged at Blitzstar. She darted sideways at the last minute and clawed at his side, and clung to his back.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Blitzstar felt pain and spinnedto throw Boneshatter into the water than did a front flip onto Boneshatter. "We Tribe Ctas do more intensive training than Clan cats." Blutzstar said logically.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:24 am

"But we SlayerClan cats have more experience fighting!" she yelled, sliding under him and raking his belly. She bit his front leg until she felt bone, and got up. "You're nothing compared to a dog, and even they're easy!"
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am

Blitzstar felt pain and he knew it was time to use of of his signature moves. He unsheated all his claws and punced on Bonehsatter with all claws poking in the stomach going deeply from his stomach to back.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:05 pm

OOC: IM A GIRL!!!

IC: Boneshatter stood up. She charged Blitzstar and raked her from head to tail, as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Blitzstar felt pain. "You are a beautiful and powerful warrior. You defintely are more pwoerful tha any Tribecat I've every seen." saind Blizstar with kindness.
Back to top Go down
Cherrytree
Admin
Cherrytree

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:35 pm

OOC: What happened to my training?

IC: Cherrytree looked at the fighting cats. "How did this start?" She raced over and tried stopping the two cats.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:53 pm

"It all started by you SlayerCaln trying ot take ovr the forest that the Clans and the Tribes have worked hard for from our ancestors." Blazekit said.
Back to top Go down
Cherrytree
Admin
Cherrytree

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:54 pm

"Well I'm not in SlayerClan am I?" =She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:36 pm

"No, you are not." she said. "You are of LeopardClan." She looked back at Blitzstar. Did I hear right? Did he just say I'm...beautiful? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Blitzstar stood quiet ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Boneshatter just stared at him, a questioning glance on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 am

Blitzstar quietly sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:03 am

Boneshatter looked at Cherrytree. "I think you'll do fine fighting. We'll do that tomorrow night." She padded past Blitzstar to leave. Maybe he'd talk to her again later about what he said. Maybe it was just a slip of tongue...she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 am

Blitzstar said to Boneshatter "You're a very beautiful cat and Im starting to have a crush on you but since we're from two different...... groups than we cant be together."
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 pm

"I think we can." she said. "There's no rule in SlayerClan about having a mate outside the grounds. As long as you can keep your mouth shut and deal with my sharp tongue." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:38 am

"Alright. We can eb together. Lets form an alliance tot ake over the forest against the clan cats. Its only fai sicne city cats should geta place in this wonderful forest and the Tribe Cats have rightful ownership over the forest saying as we were the first group of cats to come there." said Blitzstar
Back to top Go down
Cherrytree
Admin
Cherrytree

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 pm

Cherrytree nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Boneshatter purred. "And then we could rule the forest as we see fit, with power and plentiful food!" she said. "I'll arrange my cats and bring them to the pointed stones with the shining rock inside. Meet me outside of it in a moon. We can stay there to plan."
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:07 am

Blitzstar nodded.
Back to top Go down
Dreamheart
Admin
Dreamheart

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:04 pm

"See you in a moon. It'll take me a good while to go there, so I will leave in three sunrises." Boneshatter said.
Back to top Go down
Blitzstar

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:06 pm

"Well the Tribe will take over the forest." said Blitzstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherrytree Training   Cherrytree Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherrytree Training
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next